American Garlic Parmesan Roasted Red Potatoes are an easy side you’ll want to serve with all your favorite meals. From weeknights to holidays, they’re a dinner win!
|KEYWORD||RED POTATO RECIPE, RED POTATOES, ROASTED RED POTATOES PREP|
|COOK TIME||40 MINUTES|
|TOTAL TIME||50 MINUTES|
Table of Contents
- 2 pounds small red potatoes rinsed & cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 tablespoons fresh parsley finely chopped
This is all ingredients American Garlic Parmesan Roasted Red Potatoes In 6 People Serving.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Pour olive oil over the potatoes and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the oregano, basil, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic and Parmesan over the potatoes. Toss until evenly coated.
- Pour the potatoes onto your prepared baking sheet. Be sure to get all the cheese and seasonings out of the bowl too. Spread the potatoes into an even layer on the sheet.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden and fork tender.
- Carefully remove from the oven and use a spatula to loosen the potatoes from the pan.
- Drizzle the potatoes with butter and stir to coat. Top with parsley and stir to combine. Transfer to a serving bowl..
Calories: 239 kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 15 mg | Sodium: 259 mg | Potassium: 705mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 330 IU | Vitamin D: 14.7mg | Calcium: 123 mg | Iron: 1.5mg